Category : NGO/Development
Instructor/ Trainer, English (Spoken & IELTS)
: Part Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Aug 07, 2019
: Sep 01, 2019
- BRAC`s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
- BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to Develop or Revise competency based modules and necessary teaching learning materials on retail sales. The module includes for the courses of Spoken English and IELTS including spoken, writing and listening.
- Prepare session and lesson plans, trainee progress charts and logbook
- Ensure effective trainings on the English language for the courses Spoken English and IELTS.
- Arrange Competency based Assessment.
- Ensure learners attend classes in time, complete training and maintain discipline.
- Maintain proper management, discipline, accountability, and transparency of the BRAC - ISD, demonstrate professionalism in attitude, conduct and behavior and adhere to BRAC Values, SDP Decent Work and Social Inclusion guidelines.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English
- O and A level certification will be an advantage
At least 1 year(s)
- Strong command in English language, fluent in spoken English and experience in teaching English language course related to Hospitality and Tourism sector
- Outstanding spoken capability
- Prior experience in teaching English spoken preferably for Hospitality & Tourism sector or in any reputed public or private Training Institutes or Language coaching centers
- IELTS certification will get preference
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category