Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly plans for effective execution of agriculture and social forestry related programme activities.
- Development of enterprise specific budget, cash flow chart, and activity follow up mechanism for achievement of desired programme goal.
- Responsible for regular monitoring, supervising and tracking progress of agriculture and social forestry enterprises, identify challenges related to specific enterprise through regular field visit, report analysis and special assignment.
- Capacity development of staff and participants on agriculture and social forestry through technical training (need analysis, module and guideline development), mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Effective co-ordination and collaboration with relevant stakeholder to accumulate policy research & practice related information as well as disseminate acquired knowledge to other team members.
- Explore cost effective innovative techniques in programme for sustainable achievement of desired outcomes.
- Ensure timely distribution of various enterprise specific inputs and services at field level through developing necessary planning both in supply and demand.
M.Sc/ B.Sc(Honors) in Agriculture/ Forestry or related discipline from any recognised educational institute with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA / CGPA in all academic examinations.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Agriculture and Social Forestry sector predominantly in any development organisation in a managerial role. Experience requirements can be relaxed in case of potential candidate.
- Have experience in market analysis, value chain development and business planning with successful implementation of technical knowledge.
- Proactive to take any additional responsibilities whenever needed and decided by programme management.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others as per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting