Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
: At least 3 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Jul 08, 2019
: Jul 17, 2019
- Organizational Unit: FABGD
- Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
- Type of Requisition: NPP (National Project Personnel)
- Grade Level: N/A
- Primary Location: Bangladesh-Coxs Bazaar
- Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
- Post Number: N/A
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support the preparation, submission, revision and follow-up of the Annual Work Plan (AWP) for the Forestry programme, and the monitoring and provision of information on the implementation of the AWP;
- Travel to the field locations to monitor the land stabilization activities, participate in and assess the level and quality of work of implementing partners;
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with UN agencies and local government partners needed for the project implementation;
- Collaborate with relevant technical experts on issues related to environmental protection and conservation in Cox's Bazar district (refugees and host communities);
- Participate in the development and implementation of the project's M&E tools, project plans;
- Respond to a variety of routine queries and provide clarifications on programme and project matters;
- Inform management and team members of challenges and opportunities regarding field processes, procedures and timeframes to improve Programme/project execution;
- Initiate correspondence to verify data, obtain additional information on transactions and field payments;
- Assemble and synthesize data from different sources to facilitate the analysis of programmes, projects and activities, and to draft periodic or ad hoc field reports;
- Provide administrative support to programme meetings, workshops, draft meeting minutes including technical specifications to the operations team;
- Review current field processes and make recommendations to improve programme/projects administration procedures;
- Perform other functions as required.
University Degree in forest, environmental management, and natural resources management or a related field will be an advantage.
At least 3 year(s)
- Three years of experience in programme support / field level implementation of work, administrative/ planning/
- Working knowledge of English, knowledge of Chittagonian language (Local Language) will be an advantage.
- National of Bangladesh.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category