FHI 360 is seeking an Administration Officer. This position will provide support and assistance to the IDDS technical team on project management and implementation activities in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This position will report to the IDDS Finance and Operations Manager. S/he will coordinate with the FHI 360 Country Office to provide critical operations support to the technical team. S/he will be responsible for administrative duties including travel and logistics arrangements, technical team event arrangement and visitor liaison functions. S/he will provide support to the IDDS Finance and Operations Manager in financial and administration matters and help to prepare information as needed by the IDDS Country or HQ leadership.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support to the technical and program staff/team including secretarial duties, such as word processing, filing, scheduling and confirmation of appointments etc. Develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system.
- Assist with the planning, logistics and management of meetings, workshops and trainings and be responsible for taking and disseminating the minutes of meetings.
- Set up, maintain and update the filing system to include project documents including work plans, project reports, project updates and other project - related documents. Maintain and distribute project materials as appropriate or as directed by senior project staff.
- Assist technical team members with the preparation of routine and ad hoc project reports, such as weekly updates, annual work plans, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating travel authorization (TA) and travel expense reports of staff and coordinate with accounting and finance staff to ensure timely submission of the TAs and TERs. Make staff travel arrangements e.g. hotel bookings, ticketing, travel insurance etc.
- Maintain and update an accurate inventory of all IDDS property, such as computers and laptops, printers, office furniture, office supplies and other office equipment. Make sure that all borrowed equipment is returned after use by staff and/or consultants.
- Prepare documents, reports, and other records of IDDS Bangladesh activities as requested by IDDS Bangladesh or HQ leadership.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
At least 2 year(s)
- 2+ years' experience working with international donor programs
- Familiar with US government (USG) Rules and Regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangladeshi
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Authorization to work in Bangladesh
- Experience in a similar position on a USG-funded project preferred
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.https://www.fhi360.icims.com