- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
To form Samity/group as per criteria independently. Disburse loan among the beneficiaries and collect installment from the loaner. Collect savings from the beneficiaries as per roles. Check and monitor beneficiaries door to door. Deposit collected money to the accountant as per procedure. Keep and update documents regularly. Assist the colleague as team member. Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report. Motivate the beneficiaries on various issue. Attend in the weekly and monthly staff meeting.
Bachelor degree in any disciplined. Experienced HSC candidates are allow to apply.
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Experienced candidates should be given priority.
- Should have ability to handle minimum 3 group/Samity daily independently.
- Should have good skill on Bi-Cycle riding and willingness to ride.
- Should have ability to select beneficiary and form group as per criteria.
- Should have good writing skill.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have capability to maintain beneficiaries pass book.
- Should have willingness to obey organization's rules and procedures.
- Should have willingness to authorities order and instructions.
Age: 22 to 35 year(s)
12,000 - 14,000
After completion of Probationary period (six months) He/she will be entitled for yearly three Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Single accommodation facilities and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to apply under mention address or E-mail address detailed C.V with a cover letter, 2 photographs and contact mobile phone number within July 31, 2019.
House # 7 (ground floor)
Shib-bari Road, East Dashora, Manikganj.
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2019