- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Coordinate and implement micro credit program independently. Develop branch wise portfolio and reduce overdue loan. Assist and develop the project staff. Monitor and follow-up field activities on a regular basis and provide feedback to the management. Prepare monthly quarterly and annual report.
Master degree in any discipline
At least 12 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Minimum 12 years working experience in the field of micro credit operation and minimum 3 years practical experience as an Area Manager or Regional Manager in any reputed national level NGOs.
- Should have capability to run micro credit program independently.
- Should have experiences to prepare report for MRA and PKSF.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have strong Planning and monitoring skill.
- Should have capacity to handle legal action as necessary.
- Should have fund management and collection capability.
- Should have Staff development & management skill.
- Should have micro credit software use Skill.
- Should have a good accounting knowledge.
- Should have good overdue recovery and management skill.
- Should have valid driving license and willing to drive Motorcycle.
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
After completion of Probationary period (six months), He/she will be entitled for yearly three festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to apply under mention address or E-mail address detailed C.V with a cover letter, 2 photographs and contact mobile phone number within July 31, 2019.
House # 7 (ground floor)
Shib-bari Road, East Dashora, Manikganj.
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2019