- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Coordinate and implement micro credit program independently. Develop branch wise portfolio and reduce overdue loan. Assist and develop the project staff. Monitor and follow-up field activities on a regular basis and provide feedback to the management. Prepare monthly quarterly and annual report.
Master degree in any discipline
At least 12 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Minimum 12 years working experience in the field of micro credit operation and minimum 3 years practical experience as an Area Manager or Regional Manager in any reputed national level NGOs.
- Should have capability to run micro credit program independently.
- Should have experiences to prepare report for MRA and PKSF.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have strong Planning and monitoring skill.
- Should have capacity to handle legal action as necessary.
- Should have fund management and collection capability.
- Should have Staff development & management skill.
- Should have micro credit software use Skill.
- Should have a good accounting knowledge.
- Should have good overdue recovery and management skill.
- Should have valid driving license and willing to drive Motorcycle.
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
After completion of Probationary period (six months), He/she will be entitled for yearly three festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting