Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Shakti Foundation For Disadvantaged Women
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Chattogram, Cumilla, Dhaka, Gazipur, Jashore, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet, Barishal
: 30,000 - 35,000
: Jul 04, 2019
: Jul 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Complete audit on time according to audit plan.
- Verify and check process, policy & procedure that are currently in place.
- Detect fraud and financial irregularities.
- Prepare audit reports including audit findings.
- Submit audit report on time to Senior Auditor.
- Verify appropriate follow up actions.
- Any other function or special audit required by the organization.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Masters / MBA in Finance or Accounting.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visits.
- Good knowledge of current best practice of audit standards at Micro Finance Institute.
- Good understanding on organizational risk and control.
- Good understanding of Microcredit operation in Bangladesh.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively on own and as part of a team.
- Strong ethical standards and high level of integrity.
- Strong communication skill both written and vocabulary.
- Excellent computer literacy is must.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Chattogram, Cumilla, Dhaka, Gazipur, Jashore, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet
30,000 - 35,000
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly Two Holidays, Mobile bill, Two festival bonus, Increment opportunity, PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category