Resource Integration Centre (RIC) is a national level development organization working in Bangladesh since 1981. RIC is going to implement MaMoni Maternal and Newborn Care Strengthening project, funded by USAID and with Technical Support from Save the Children International under 2 Districts (Noakhali and Feni). RIC invites applications from the qualified candidates to fill up for the following position:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform clinical activities (ANC, NVD and PNC) and services at UH&FWC/USC and satellite clinics.
- Perform mentorship of health service provider working at FWC and satellite clinics.
- Work in coordination with Upazila Facilitator under the guidance of Upazila Coordinator.
- Work a facilitator to capacitate the HSP at UH&FWC and CC level.
- Provide health education to the people who come to seek health services.
Nursing Diploma with midwifery course
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years' experience on performing similar nature job.
- Technical knowledge on mother and child, neonate care.
- Knowledge on health system in Bangladesh especially primary health care.
- Able to capacitate or advice the HSP on safe delivery.
- Able to work in pressure situation.
- Able prepare periodic report.
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Exceland Power point will added advantage.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting