Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
: At least 1 year(s)
: Teknaf, Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Jun 09, 2019
: Jun 16, 2019
- Affectation: Teknaf, Bangladesh
- Possible Start of the activities: 25 June, 2019
- Duration of the contract: up to 31 July, 2019 (with possibility of extension), Based on the implementation of new ISR, duration and terms of conditions of the position may change. ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
- Line Manager: WASH Supervisor
Job Description / Responsibility
- Set-up and operational monitoring
- Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor, take part in logistical and administrative organization and the planning and preparation of job sites
- Ensure the construction and/or the maintenance of construction work using Solidarités International tools (in particular):
- Take part in the identification of sites where work is to be carried out
- Recruit and train the workforce and daily workers
- Allocate the on-site workforce according to instructions given by the Program Supervisor
- Carry out work according to technical guidelines and estimates
- Respect deadlines established with his/her Program Supervisor
- Supervise operational teams, contractors and communities, and ensure the best use of available resources
- Organize, plan and supervise community participation
- Anticipate any problems associated with the management of his/her activity and propose solutions to avoid them
- Manage the supply of worksite materials by collaborating with the logistics department
- Report to the Deputy Program manager and/or Program Supervisor on the state of decentralized stock ('field' stock) on his/her sites.
- Take part to the evaluation of the technical competence of contractors
- Respect Solidarités administrative procedures before, during and after each work project
- Establish safety and security measures for each activity and ensure that these rules are respected by the workforce under his/ her supervision and by the population
- Reporting/communication /representation
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Program Supervisor and/or Deputy Program manager
- Take part in the drafting of project progress reports under the supervision of his/her Program Supervisor
- Take part in seminars and workshops related to the carrying-out of activities and to project objectives
- Report to the Program Supervisor regarding the development of activities and specific tasks that he/she has been assigned, any problems encountered and the quality of relations with the beneficiaries
- Report back all information or problems linked to his/her activity, Solidarités programs or safety issues
- Listen to the local population and authorities in order to identify any needs, complaints, or major events which could affect the activities of Solidarités
- Analyze the humanitarian situation by taking into account protection issues/Do No Harm to the population
- Collaborate with local authorities and administration
- Take part in restitution meetings and clusters on request
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) or Diploma in Engineering
At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Need technical knowledge about sanitation activities and construction.
- Female candidate will get priority, for gender balance in the team.
- INGO Working Experience and Local Language (Chittagonian) will get preference.
- As per ISR of Solidarites International
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category