- Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- Contract length: Up to December, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
This position mainly responsible for conducting a full range of development tasks for variety of web-based applications, systems, or websites as per specification and designs formulated by project team under guidance of the Senior Officer (ICT and Innovation) and the Solution Architect. S/he will be responsible for providing technical inputs during design, preparing technical documentation & training materials, conduct technical training of users and provide implementation support for the applications developed.
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in CSE or related field.
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years' experiences, especially in Front End Development Work.
- Sound knowledge of programming in development environments that include a variety of technologies such PHP, Java.
- Experience of developing against APIs and web services and also have the experience with User Interface (UI) frameworks (such as Bootstrap).
- Good technical skills on Linux/Windows/Android platforms.
- Knowledge of RDBMS - PostgreSQL/Oracle/MSSQL databases, Mongodb and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with latest software models, Agile, Cloud, SaaS ans also familiarity with tools and technologies such as Git/Github, Jira, Jenkins, Travis CI.
- Knowledge of Client-Server Multi-tier Application architecture solutions running over
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House No. CWN (A) 35, Road No. 43 Gulshan – 2, Dhaka -1212 Bangladesh.
Save the Children in Bangladesh is the leading child rights organisation with innovative, quality programmes and advocacy, including during emergencies. To maximise impact for children, we will use resources efficiently and act with courage, ambition and integrity.https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/