Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Manager/Deputy Manager, Expatriate Management, HR&LD
: Full Time
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: May 21, 2019
: May 27, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop policy for expatriate recruitment and onboarding.
- Providing assistance on expatriate recruitment.
- Develop and maintain liaison with different regulatory bodies like NGOAB, Ministry of Home Affairs, Special Branch (SB), Department of Immigration & Passport etc.
- Expedite the visa processing tasks like visa application & extension etc.
- Providing assistance for work permit processes like work permit application, extension, cancellation etc.
- Prepare, maintain and renew of all contracts of expatriates as per need of the organization.
- Coordination with admin for housing, transport and other relocation arrangements.
- Coordination with Admin for ticketing (Booking, purchase & cancellation etc).
- Handle day to day issues and ensuring compliance with organisations expatriate policy.
- Provide relevant inputs and feedbacks for potential improvement and policy development in areas needed.
- Providing bank account related assistance like opening bank accounts, handling fund transfers etc.
- Managing vendors and maintaining liaison with other external stakeholders.
- Managing and updating expatriate database as per organisations need.
- BBA/Bachelor in any discipline from any recognized University with CGPA 2.5 and above.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Excellent in oral communication.
- Good at drafting and reporting.
- Good at MS Office and Email correspondence.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge & understanding on income tax related issues of expatriates.
- Good at handling external stakeholders like government officials.
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category