Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Nutrition and Aquaculture Coordinator
: At least 5 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: May 19, 2019
: May 24, 2019
- Location of posting: Ukhiya, Ramu and Chakaria Upazila under Cox`s Bazar District
- Contract Duration: 01 Year with possibility of extension
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support and monitor the implementation of aquaculture activities according to the work plan and scheduled timeline.
- Maintain liaison with the funding partners and head office of the Prottyashi for successfully implementation of the project activities.
- Supervise Upazila Nutrition and Aquaculture Officers, Finance and Admin Officer, Union Nutrition Facilitators directly while his/her supervisor will be project focal in Prottyashi head office.
- Maintain communication with different stakeholders such as local government at the district and upazila level (District/upazila fisheries department, District/upazila department of women and child affairs, District/upazila health complex etc.
- Prepare monthly progress report with the cooperation of Upazila Nutrition and Aquaculture officer and Union Nutrition Facilitators.
- Assist Finance and Admin Officer to prepare monthly financial report through matching activities implemented.
- Monitor project activities through regular visit in the field to ensure quality of the project deliverables and mobilize the field staffs.
- Arrange regular meetings and workshops with the different stakeholders, funding partners and Prottyashi to inform about the progress of the project activities.
- Attend various meetings at the district/upazila level and presenting the project activities before government authorities regularly.
- Provide technical support to the direct beneficiaries in case of arising any complication in the field.
- Collect data from the Union Nutrition and Aquaculture Officers and Facilitators through KOBO monitoring tool and submitting to the central monitoring department.
- Collect field level evidence/case studies of project activities through photographs and send it to the central monitoring department.
- Planning, initiating and reviewing external communication to promote project activities on various platforms. Document of all events, program learning, process, and impacts of project should be sent to the central project team.
- Attending various meetings at the district/upazila level and presenting the project activities before government authorities.
- Preparing presentation for the meetings and issues for the various level of coordination meetings and workshops.
- Nurturing relationship with the press to mobilize it as and designing content for proactive media campaign as well as for publishing in local and national media.
- Coordinate with central/regional focal person/s, donor/funding agency for monthly report or regular communication.
- Develop field reports as well as the back to office report.
- Have to be travelling extensively throughout the three Upazilas for smoother implementation of the project activities.
- Master's degree in Fisheries and Marine sciences/Nutrition and Food Science from any reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 years of professional experience in maintaining aquaculture/nutrition projects.
- Candidates of Chattogram and Cox's Bazar district having proficiency in local language will be given preference.
- Skill of photography
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly
- Able to drive motorcycle for long distances.
- Other admissible benefits such as festival bonus and provident fund.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category