Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Program Associate, Social Media Management
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: May 16, 2019
: May 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee Social Media Account (Fb, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.) In particular build Twitter Activity.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled post, which enlightened audiences and promote office focused message.
- Coordinate social media messaging with other departments.
- Audit and analyses social media presence.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking system to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new campaigns or other brand messages
- Help develop a long term social media strategy.
- Quick drafting of post and short news.
Applicants should have a Bachelor degree from a reputed university at home or abroad (preferably with English medium with O'level and A'Level).
At least 2 year(s)
- Previous relevant work experience of 2 years, preferably with international exposure.
- The position requires strong drafting, editing, and communication skills in English.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly developed organizational and execution skills.
- Strong commitment to development in Bangladesh.
- Having graphic design idea.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category