We are looking for Experienced Finance Officer for our Promoting Peace and Justice Project funded by Democracy International-USA. Number of Position-2 (One for Cumilla and another for Kurigram). Those who have knowledge on USAID financial rules are requested to apply with confidence.
Job Description / Responsibility
Master of Commerce (MCom)
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on VAT Coupon & SAM, All kinds of accounting related job.
- Need to field visit during events organized by the team.
- The potential candidate must be strong in English.
- Knowledge on USAID requirement will be an advantage.
- Working experience with District Legal Aid Committee (DLAC), Upazila Legal Aid Committee (UZLAC) & Union Legal Aid Committee (UPLAC) will be added value for the position.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
19,500 - 20,500
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Those who have working experience on human rights/ justice sector (Local & INGO) requested for apply with confidence. Interview will be held on rolling basis.
Please send your maximum three pages CV only in this stage. The potential candidate will be notified by mobile call for interview date. Interview will be held at AID-COMILLA head Office located at Cumilla. The position required immediate joining.
Application Deadline : May 20, 2019
House # 10 (GF), Road # 11, Sector # 06, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
A Bangladeshi National Level NGO. The Organization in Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 2013 of United Nations. Registered with NGO Affairs Bureau , registration # 1145 dated March 17, 1997, Registered with Department of Social Service, Comilla, , Registration # 521, date June 21, 1995 & Micro Credit Regulatory Authority Registration Number 00429-00140-00146 Dated: 26-02-2008` . Working District: Comilla, Kurigram, Brahmanbaria, Gazipur, Feni & Rangpur. Our Theme: Agriculture, Human Rights, Access to Justice, Livelihoods Development, Gender Equality, Research on Agriculture, Credit Union, Education, , Health , Nutrition, Child & Women Rights, Disaster Response, Micro Credit.www.aidcomilla.org