Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Men & Boys group facilitator (Male)
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Feb 27, 2019
: Mar 15, 2019
- Position Summary: as a Men and Boys Group Facilitator, you will be responsible for conduct group activities for men and boys inside camps, extension area and host communities under the guidance from GBV Officer.
- Reports to : GBV community mobiliser (Male)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Facilitation of monthly sensitization meetings/ group discussion with community leaders, men, and boys; to include topics on gender, gender-based violence, and women's empowerment with the friendly approach.
- Conduct training to community leaders, men, and boys on pertinent protection topics, so they know how best to communicate with people in need, as well as principles of informed consent, confidentiality, do no harm, etc.
- Register community leaders, men, and boys who participated in the activities with segregated age-, sex-, location and report to project assistant daily
- Document number of appropriated referring Men & Boys GBV cases to access to service providers and report daily to GBV/ CP case management officers
- Maintain good coordination/ collaboration with other RI staffs and partner
- Ensure recognized international best practices and Relief International policies are applied in the work with women, girls and vulnerable persons
- Any other responsibilities as requested by supervisor
Only males are allowed to applyGender: Both
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category