Job Description / Responsibility
- To manage IT operations to include: troubleshooting network connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
- Directed the entire design, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of the company network (LAN /WAN) within a pre-set budget.
- To provide support ERP/Tally software related problem.
- Coordinate in hardware installation and maintenance of workstations, servers, networking equipment, and other supporting hardware.
- To supervise backup and disaster recovery operations.
- To monitor order and distribute computer supplies and maintain accurate inventory of all of BDFP computing equipment.
- Ensure the system security and antivirus software is always up to date and share necessary information with users regarding any potential risks.
- To maintain a cost effective hardware management with proper documentaries.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science & Engineering
- The candidates must have minimum CGPA 2.5/2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any govt. approved institution.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Good communication skills and ability to explain computing terms in a simple manner.
- Friendly and sociable approach and encourage and motivate.
- Sound knowledge in ERP/Tally software
Age: 20 to 35 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Health & Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises