Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Programme Head, Human Rights and Legal Aid Services (HRLS) Programme
: Full Time
: At least 7 year(s)
: Feb 07, 2019
: Feb 15, 2019
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to prepare and implement strategic plan of HRLS in collaboration with Director, Social Compliance and HRLS
- Provide guidance and contribute in development of project proposal & concept notes
- Assist HRLS management in strategic decisions and corresponding analysis as and when needed
- Provide strategic inputs to identify new business opportunities and work on fundraising as directed by Director
- Supervise HRLS Field Operations Management regarding programme implementation, staffing, staff capacity building, performance assessments etc.
- Conduct analysis of performance, efficiency and effectiveness of field operations through monitoring, meeting, data analysis, presentations and be the focal for M&E framework and AOPs
- Supervise the social enterprise of HRLS, raising funds for the program by networking and maintaining liaison with relevant donors
- Raising profile of the programme through data generation and advocacy
- Take a leadership role in multi-level meeting with the field and facilitate open channels of two-way communication
- Primary liaison with Human Resource Division regarding HR related matters including recruitment, performance management, transfer, organogram and any other procedural requirements
- Conduct analysis of HRLS progress of activities and components in terms of targets and existing budget and set subsequent program targets for the future
- Provide guidance, analysis and editing help in writing program overviews, annual progress reports and in preparing communications materials
- Provide guidance in developing budgets for new initiatives and existing projects and also in responding to audits and monitoring departments.
- LLM or LLB from any recognised university/ institution. No 3rd division/ class or below CGPA is acceptable
At least 7 year(s)
- Minimum 7 years' experience in development sector specially in the field of legal advocacy, human rights, gender rights where minimum 4 years' experience of programme management is prerequisite
- Demonstrable understanding of development sector, legal and human rights related issues
- Excellent leadership capability with necessary analytical, organisational and programme management skills
- Proven experiences in program development, financial management, advocacy & networking, M&E and knowledge management, partnership, proposal and report writing etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the critical policy issues and country wide existing legal framework
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and verbal communication skills both in English and Bangla
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category