Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) invites applications for the following positions for immediate appointment in the ongoing SHOUHARDO III Project, in partnership with CARE Bangladesh and funding support of USAID. The goal of the project is to "Improve gender equitable food security, nutrition and resilience of vulnerable people within Bangladesh for 549,00 poor and extremely poor people by 2020" . DAM is implementing the SHOUHARDO III program in Sunamganj (Taherpur & Doara Bazar Upazillas) and Hobiganj (Baniachong & Azmirigonj Upazillas) districts supported by CARE Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
Upazilla based the Technical Officer for Agriculture Livelihoods &Resilience(AL & R)is responsible for capacity building of the FT (AL & R), and providing them on the job support and concerned Community Leaders to better understand the SHOUHARDO III Program goal, purposes, strategies, field modules and guidelines etc., and be able to implement activities in an integrated, qualitative and sustainable manner. S/he will guide the FTs to prepare and implement their work plans. The TO-AL & R will be responsible to link the communities with the relevant government, NGO, UP, UDMC, school and private sector actors. S/he will also make sample checks of the FTs' works to ensure integration, quality implementation and impact of program activities in the field.
Masters/ Bachelor (Hons) in Agriculture or any other disciplines.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Capacity to operate computer/laptop and write basic reports
- Good communication and facilitation capacity
- Ability to maintain liaison with the Upazila level government and non-government officials like Upazila Agriculture Officer, Upazila Livestock Officer, Upazila Fisheries Officer, seed dealer, research organization etc. and also elected representatives.
- Experience in working with the multi-interventions program.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Willing to drive motor cycle and should have valid driving license
- Technical Officer- Agriculture Livelihoods & Resilience should be given preference for recruitment from respective district or minimum from respective division.
- Other admissible benefits as per program allocation and organization policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please apply in confidence with updated CV along with two professional reference, photograph and contact cell number to Deputy Director, HR, Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM), House-19, Road-12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209. Only deserving candidates are requested to apply.
Equal opportunities: DAM values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion. Please mark the position applied for on the envelope .Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any form of persuasion will be considered as disqualification.
Application Deadline : Mar 02, 2019
House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a large well-known NGO established in 1958 and works in the fields of education, livelihood, health and human rights thus serves the disadvantaged groups of population towards their improved living.http://www.ahsaniamission.org.bd