Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise 25-30 acres production block and execute production plan as on schedule.
- Suitable land/block selection, complete deed with Contract Grower / land owner & prepare block layout.
- Organize farmer's meeting, season wise farmer's training/ orientation, follow-up minimum 8-10 farmers & their plots in a day.
- Confirm seedbed & apply irrigation before 8-10 days of seeding and prepare main field finally 1 day before transplanting.
- Done all activities in properly like as water management, fertilizer application, Pest management, GA3 application & supplementary pollination.
- PI check, identify farmer's/plot problem & report submit to Sector Specialist (Seed production).
- Produces 98% genetically pure and quality seed through rouging, Planting R line seedling at 5' area & confirm barrier hanging on time (9.00am) before flowering of others rice varieties.
- Make action plan of harvesting according to chatal capacity, Before weighting of seeds farmer lot wise sample should be check for avoiding admixture and seed purchase at 12% moisture content.
- The candidates must have Diploma in Agriculture/ HSC in Science background from any recognized institution.
Age 25 to 30 yearsGender: Both
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises