Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise 35-45 acres production block and execute production plan as on schedule.
- Suitable land/block selection, arrange deed meeting and assist to complete deed with Contract Grower / land owner & prepare block layout.
- Organize farmer's meeting, season wise farmer's training/ orientation, follow-up minimum 8-10 farmers & their plots in a day.
- To collect mouza map, dag and khotian no. and other related documents of the block from contract growers
- To distribute different essential inputs of the contact growers in proper time like as foundation seed, micro-nutrient and pesticide etc
- To plant of potato seed through contact growers on 30 November if phase any problem inform to Sector Specialist (Seed production).
- To complete schedule rouging and spraying, sorting, grading, bagging, weighting, sewing and finally seed send to the cold storage.
- To maintain documents, Register and submit report to the supervisor.
- The candidates must have Diploma in Agriculture/ HSC in Science background from any recognized institute.
At least 1 year(s)
Age 25 to 35 yearsGender: Both
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises