Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Mainly responsible for implementing all activities at union level
- Community mobilization and provide support for activation of various formatted groups
- Ensure participation of targeted groups in project activities
- Ensure effective communication and rapport building with education, agriculture, youth and others departments along with local government authorities
- Identify appropriate participants for different interventions
- Assist UC to implement any events at upazila level
- Assist UC to prepare any reports
- Develop capacity building of targeted groups
Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in rights based project as Field Facilitator
- Strong facilitation skill on Rights, Education, livelihood, women empowerment and Youth issues etc
- Motivational skill to create ownership by the community people
- Having strong advocacy & communication and interpersonal skill with duty bearers and others relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge on Right Based Approach and training facilitation skill based on project acceptance
- Sincere about time management
- Competence in computer consider as priority areas
- Ability to prepare good case study and also collect good program photographs for documentation.
- Able to drive motor cycle with valid and update driving license considered as extra qualification
- Ability to work in char land
Age: At most 40 year(s)
According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd