Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for proper implementation of quality education related activities
- Developing quality education related framework, tools and methods
- Collecting, computing, and analyzing data and producing reports
- Collect and preserve of all documents and reports of different event within the Project area.
- Ensure the effective training for quality of education for the targeted group in the Project
- Regularly communicate and advocacy with relevant stakeholders and duty bearers.
- Capacity building on supervise and monitoring quality education issues among all levels in the project
Masters in English/ Social Science/ Statistics and any other discipline.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 4 year(s) working experience in rights based project as Project officer focusing on education components
- Ensure the inclusive quality education and proper advocacy for quality education with relevant stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skill on training management for SMC and teachers ;
- In depth knowledge and personality to build up capacity of project staffs through monitoring lens
- Having strong write up skill through capturing impact level based on project outcomes, outputs in qualitative and quantities view
- Expertise on arranging various workshops, meeting, trainings with concern government officials and local level public representatives
- Motivational capacity for sensitizing duty bearer in favor of our targeted groups
- Having managing capacity and intimacy attitude with Youth groups
- Clear understanding of education system and SDG priorities area based on education
Age: At most 45 year(s)
According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd