Job Description / Responsibility
- Working with project staff to document project activities and needs of communities affected by the crisis in the form of fact sheets, brochures, case studies, deep dives, etc.
- Creating a calendar of deadlines/requests for visibility materials, case studies, videos, etc, per needs of programme teams
- Maintaining and updating visibility guidelines and templates (banners, fact sheets, presentations, stickers, etc.)
- Ensuring that all materials adhere to visibility and branding requirements; validating materials submitted by programme teams for communications team approval with quick turn-around
- Coordinating with programme teams to produce materials for events (e.g. workshops, inaugurations), including writing content as needed
- Conducting desk research to support events, partner visits, information requests from HO, etc.
- Working closely with procurement to choose preferred vendors, maintain standards, and maintain an updated vendor list
- Regular field visits to monitor usage of visibility materials, and compiling feedback to programme teams
- Graduation in Journalism and or Communication, Media Studies, English, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Marketing.
2 to 3 year(s)
- At least 2-3 years as a client servicing executive/manager in a leading PR and advertising agency
- At least 1-2 years in a public policy-research organization or think tanks
- Knowledge of sectorial system
- Understanding of ethical practices in crisis reporting
- Keen understanding of the current trends and scenarios in the development, humanitarian and media sector; branding and visibility expertise
- Skilled in writing case studies, briefs and boilerplate content
- Experience in organizing events and basic graphic design
- Strong research skills.
- Strong command over both English and Bangla
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and supporting team player, while maintaining a proactive work style
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Flexibility and learning mind-set
- Festival Bonus, Health and life Insurance and others benefits as per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting