Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Communications Specialist, Visibility and Documentation
: Full Time
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Nov 07, 2018
: Nov 15, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working with project staff to document project activities and needs of communities affected by the crisis in the form of fact sheets, brochures, case studies, deep dives, etc.
- Creating a calendar of deadlines/requests for visibility materials, case studies, videos, etc, per needs of programme teams
- Maintaining and updating visibility guidelines and templates (banners, fact sheets, presentations, stickers, etc.)
- Ensuring that all materials adhere to visibility and branding requirements; validating materials submitted by programme teams for communications team approval with quick turn-around
- Coordinating with programme teams to produce materials for events (e.g. workshops, inaugurations), including writing content as needed
- Conducting desk research to support events, partner visits, information requests from HO, etc.
- Working closely with procurement to choose preferred vendors, maintain standards, and maintain an updated vendor list
- Regular field visits to monitor usage of visibility materials, and compiling feedback to programme teams
- Graduation in Journalism and or Communication, Media Studies, English, Development Studies, Social Sciences, Marketing.
2 to 3 year(s)
- At least 2-3 years as a client servicing executive/manager in a leading PR and advertising agency
- At least 1-2 years in a public policy-research organization or think tanks
- Knowledge of sectorial system
- Understanding of ethical practices in crisis reporting
- Keen understanding of the current trends and scenarios in the development, humanitarian and media sector; branding and visibility expertise
- Skilled in writing case studies, briefs and boilerplate content
- Experience in organizing events and basic graphic design
- Strong research skills.
- Strong command over both English and Bangla
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and supporting team player, while maintaining a proactive work style
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Flexibility and learning mind-set
- Festival Bonus, Health and life Insurance and others benefits as per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category