Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum Diploma in Civil engineering.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the construction of infrastructures.
- Experience working for development of projects in rural communities; and displacement sites including spontaneous and makeshift settlements is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Resilience, DRR and Climate Change issues; Vulnerability Assessment, Needs Assessment and Emergency Response.
- Have clear understanding/conception on preparation of tender related documents like, BOQ, specification for tendering etc.
- Proficiency in using computer software e. g AutoCAD, MS office and internet.
- Communication skills in both verbal and written English and Bangla.
- Willingness to drive motorcycle in the assigned areas and must have valid driving license.
- Skill on capacity building of community groups.
- Experienced on Environmental examination of interventions.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting