- Job ID# : 58606
- Under the supervision of the Division Director, the Outreach Coordinator-Barisal Division provides leadership and management oversight to the technical activities and site offices for achievement of project goals.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee the technical and administrative operations in the Barisal Division, including directing a team of administrative, monitoring and evaluation, and programmatic staff. Oversee the operations and program implementation activities of sub-regional community based organization partners.
- Direct cross-cutting program activities with the sub-regional team, including for livelihoods, nutrition and hygiene, community and local governance, and social inclusion and behavior change programing.
- Work closely with the Division Director and finance and compliance team in Dhaka to ensure timely and correct processing of all grants applications and awards.
- Other duties as required.
At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) in international development, agriculture, economics, public health, nutrition or a related field.
At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years of experience in community development, community engagement, or community mobilization. Includes working with local government officials and civil society organizations. Some experience in linking farmers and communities to market opportunities preferred.
- At least 3 years of progressively more responsible program management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, team building and team management leading to high quality work in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Strong management and planning skills of project tasks and budgets.
- Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal communication and computer skills.
- Experience with USAID-funded programs.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting