Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator-Barisal (FSN 8)
Bangladesh's Nutrition Activity (BNA)
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Nov 04, 2018
: Nov 12, 2018
- Job ID# : 58601
- Under the supervision of the MEL Advisor, the MEL Coordinator for Barisal is responsible for supporting ICAN partners and staff to collect monitoring data in the projects target districts.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working closely with the Division Director, manage collection of MEL data in the target districts and provide overall support and troubleshooting to field staff in data collection methods.
- Conduct data quality and spot checks, including through routine monitoring visits to project sites, to ensure data quality and aggregate data at the sub-region level.
- Take initiative to conduct brief and cost-effective operational checks on the project to gauge outcomes/impacts and to use data/information to improve on project activities.
- Conducts pertinent data analysis for informed decision-making, and assists in following up on implementation of recommendations.
- Other duties as required.
Bachelor's degree in statistics or a related field
At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years of professional experience supporting monitoring, evaluation and learning activities, preferably on USAID-funded projects.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as a member of a team and as a team leader, with the ability to accept the inputs of other team members.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- English language fluency.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!