Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
International Committee of the Red Cross
: At least 3 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Oct 31, 2018
: Nov 12, 2018
- Department: Health
- Starting date: As soon as possible
Job Description / Responsibility
- Management tasks
- Develops, implements and follows up on MHPSS activities at local and regional level together with the MHPSS delegate,ensuring adherence to ICRC procedures e.g. field trip planning, reporting, maintenance of databases
- Maintains regular communication with the Health team, providing data and programme updates.
- Develops and maintains contacts with health authorities, academia, technical advisers from other organizations, etc.
- Technical tasks: (in close collaboration with the MHPSS delegate
- Complying with ICRC standards, sets up culturally and context-appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools and ensures regular data collection.
- Trains and supports MHPSS staff from the ICRC and other organizations/partners/teams as per the programme strategy.
- Contributes to the regular update of the Psychological Baseline file -scoring, coding, analysis and reporting
- Organizes referral of beneficiaries and performs case follow-up in collaboration with our partners.
- Creates and maintains direct links with MHPSS programme beneficiaries.
- University degree in psychiatry, psychology or clinical counselling.
At least 3 year(s)
- Fluent command of English as well as Bangla and Chittagonian / Rohingya
- Computer proficiency (desirable).
- 3 years overall prior professional experience.
- Previous experience in MHPSS programmes: training and supervision.
- Clinical and/or psychosocial experience.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Humanitarian experience an asset.
- Red Cross/Red Crescent experience an asset.
- Ability to work independently, with the capacity to take initiative as and when appropriate
- Sound analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure; and being flexible, open to extra working hours if necessary
- Adaptability and capacity to integrate changes and to deal with a huge volume of work
- Ability to exercise discretion and the handling of confidential matters effectively
- Confirmed capacity to work independently
- Good team leadership skills
- An open-ended contract with attractive compensation and social benefits.
- In-house and/or external training.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a multicultural organisation with development opportunities.
- The opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in an international setting of humanitarian endeavour.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category