Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
: At most 45 year(s)
: At least 7 year(s)
: Sep 18, 2018
: Sep 28, 2018
- The person will be responsible for a Multi-sectoral project for effective nutrition governance by developing nutrition smart villages where different government programmes implemented by different government departments are converged effectively at village and finally household level to reduce malnutrition. Project Manager will be responsible for management of the project from initiation to completion. He will be in charge of assisting Subject Matter Specialists in organizing activities and providing necessary directions to Field Officers under project. His responsibilities involves monitoring of project plans, preparation of budgets, supervision and monitoring of activities perform by other staffs, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Project Manager. He/She will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Contractual position initially for 2 years, The contract may extended depend on the continuation donor fund.
- Reportable to : Project Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing project implementation strategies.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project activities, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, trainings, workshops, orientations, dialogues etc.
- Communication with stakeholders including service providers, civil society organizations, village level institutions, local government bodies and government departments.
- Develop project reports as per requirements of donors and counterparts.
- Regular arrangement of meetings to review the progress of activities.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Supervision, capacity building and monitoring of staffs under project.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Liaison with the Executive Director (ED) and Program Coordinator (PC) as project needs.
- Submit project reports to PC, including activity summary, progress against objectives, services delivered, beneficiary caseload data, achievement to date, issues faced, impact stories, financial expenditure and others.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with field staff and head office through both verbal and written correspondence.
- Master degree in Agriculture or Nutritional Science.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Seven years working experience in NGO/INGO and among them three years' experience as Project Manager or with similar positions preferably in nutrition program.
- Knowledge on Project Cycle Management.
- Knowledge and understanding on the issues of nutrition, integrated farming system, WASH, climate change etc.
- Previous experience of formation of and work with community institutions and CSOs.
- Ability to communicate with local level stakeholders including government departments, local govt. and civil society organizations.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in English & Bengali.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category