Job Description / Responsibility
- Facilitate labor payment in the field on regular basis
- Receive Money for labor payment form project office on regular basis
- Maintain good relation with Bank and complete financial task according to the need of office.
- Maintain detailed records for all financial transactions in an organized and professional manner.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Responsible for maintaining and disbursing petty cash
- Prepare petty cash related reports to supervisor.
- Prepare petty cash register
- Ensure petty cash count done
- Ensure petty cash is replenished on regular basis
- Preparing vouchers, receipts, checks for positing (all Projects and Admin), support Project services entries
- Receive vouchers from managers and provide receipt
- Check all vouchers thoroughly and pass to supervisor
- If any issues arise in voucher checking report to supervisor
- Prepare cheque according to the request
- Ensure all request have supportive documents
- Report any issues in the bank to the supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor/authority.
- Advance University degree in BBA/ Commerce/ Economics/Accounting
At least 2 year(s)
- 2 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in working with UN organization is preferable
- Experience in humanitarian response will be an asset
- Computer literate
- Good judgment
- Team work
- Problem solving skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Honest / Good Integrity
- Openness to new things & towards others
- Good work ethic
- Proved determination and persistence
- Flexible & resilient
- Eager and willing to add to your knowledge base
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ready to travel/or stay in field(s).
- Salary will be according to specific budgetary allocation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting