Job Description / Responsibility
- Marshal children before and after classes and during breaks.
- Support the teacher's delivery of high quality English language teaching by supervising, monitoring and motivating the children during lessons and engaging with the learning process as required by the teacher.
- Help the children by monitoring tasks, demonstrating activities and modelling language.
- Monitor students before and after classes and during breaks (making sure all students are supervised until the return of the class teacher).
- Contribute to customer services by supporting customer flow and customer questions when necessary, making sure feedback received from customers is always passed onto the teacher or customer services to be followed up.
- Manage the Child Protection and Child Safety documents at the start of each term.
Graduate in any discipline.
At least 2 year(s)
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in working with Young Learners (5-17 years)
Hourly rate is BDT 350
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd