- Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
- Job Type: Fixed term
Job Description / Responsibility
CA/ACCA/ICMA (part qualified)/ MBA/ M.Com.
At least 7 year(s)
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in providing a whole range of financial services to an organization, ideally with at least 4 years in International NGO
- Ability to handle multi donor budget preparation and revision.
- Proven experience on multi donor fund management and reporting
- Proven experience on NGOAB Audit and preparation of FD6, FD4
- Proven experience on partner management, reporting and capacity building
- Familiar with Govt. and Donor compliance including internal and external audit
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to understand and implement the government tax & vat laws.
- Analytical and planning skill.
- Proven knowledge of computerized systems and demonstrable experience of working with computerized accounting packages and spreadsheets
- Adaptable and Flexible.
- Manages own time under guidance and direction from supervisor and meet the deadlines.
- Medical for spouse and children, contributory Provident fund, gratuity, leave & Insurance etc.
- BDT. 10,564,51 (13th months) per annum gross
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you can make a difference please visit jobs/oxfam.org.uk by using the Job Reference Number INT4626 (Please follow the proper procedure. Sending of irrelevant documents will be counted as disqualification.)
Application Deadline : Jul 21, 2018
Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam's current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.http://www.oxfam.org.uk/