- RHSTEP is the implementing partner of Ipas Bangladesh in EHD (Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged in Bangladesh) project which is a consortium led health project funded by DFID for 3.5 years (July 2019-December 2022). Concern Worldwide will led this project in order to increase access to quality essential healthcare for the disadvantaged, including people with disabilities, through innovative approaches and covering around 2.6 million people in urban and rural areas in the underserved, remote coastal areas in the Khulna and Barishal Divisions of Bangladesh.
- Project Manager for EHD project of RHSTEP is mainly responsible for ensuring the execution of capacity building and skill retention activities for the health service providers maintaining the standards, protocols and guidelines in SRMNCH components in EHD project areas. S/he will also ensure service quality improvement and local resource generation by engaging quality improvement and facility management committees including local government bodies.
- Duty Station: EHD Field Offices in Barishal Division: 1. Barguna Sadar Office, 2. Charfasson Office, Bhola, 3. Kalapara Office, Patukhali & Khulna Division: 4. Satkhira Sadar Office, 5. Morrelgonj Office, Bagerhat, 6. Dacope Office, Khulna
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Field Coordinator is responsible for ensuring smooth implementation of project activities at field level. This includes proper coordination with govt./private/NGO health service facilities i.e. Upazila Health Complex, District Hospital, Mother & Child Welfare Center, Medical College Hospital, divisional offices, district offices etc. This position will have frequent field visits at different levels in the project areas.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Communicate with government officials, service providers, field workers at divisional level and below in project areas.
- Assist training team in participant selection, to organize trainings/orientations, and to facilitate advocacy activities etc. based on project needs.
- Support to quality assurance activities at facility level as required.
- Ensure logistic and commodity support to the facility as required.
- Assist health facility service providers for record keeping.
- Carry out field visits for service data collection and on-time reporting
- Prepare report on daily/monthly/quarterly/ Semi-annually/annually as per project requirement.
- Assist facility managers and service providers in trouble shooting at local level service provision.
- Keep continuous communication with Project Manager to share the regular update.
- Ability to travel across the project area as per need of the project.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
Bachelor Degree (Masters preferred) from any recognized university of Bangladesh in Social science or related subjects. 5+ years of relevant experience in development projects; Good management, communication and reporting skills are required with IT skills.
At least 5 year(s)
Reporting to: Project ManagerGender: Both
Barguna, Bhola, Khulna, Patuakhali, Satkhira
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefit as per organization policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting