- RHSTEP is the implementing partner of Ipas Bangladesh in EHD (Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged in Bangladesh) project which is a consortium led health project funded by DFID for 3.5 years (July 2019-December 2022). Concern Worldwide will led this project in order to increase access to quality essential healthcare for the disadvantaged, including people with disabilities, through innovative approaches and covering around 2.6 million people in urban and rural areas in the underserved, remote coastal areas in the Khulna and Barishal Divisions of Bangladesh.
- Project Manager for EHD project of RHSTEP is mainly responsible for ensuring the execution of capacity building and skill retention activities for the health service providers maintaining the standards, protocols and guidelines in SRMNCH components in EHD project areas. S/he will also ensure service quality improvement and local resource generation by engaging quality improvement and facility management committees including local government bodies.
- Duty Station: EHD Field Offices in Patuakhali and Khulna
Job Description / Responsibility
- Position Purpose
- The Training assistant is responsible for assisting in smooth implementation of training program and Quality Assurance activities and ensure the adherence to standard logistic, human resource, administration, financial issues and security procedures of the organization at the district/Upazila/Union level of the project area.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Support the Training Team in organizing training programs and quality assurance activities based on project work planning the project area
- Ensure necessary logistics, funds, material for training program at pre-, during and post-training period.
- Keep track of all financial dealings at the project area and provide inputs in the necessary books of accounts and other registers and prepare report on daily/monthly/quarterly/semi-annually/annually as per project requirement.
- Support in project administrative and security related activities and report all incidents related to security and issues of general concern to RHSTEP authority through the supervisor.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
Bachelor Degree (Masters preferred) from any recognized university of Bangladesh in Business/Accounts related subjects. 3+ years of relevant experience in development projects; Good management, communication and reporting skills are required and IT skills is must.
At least 3 year(s)
Reporting to: Clinical Trainer/ Quality Assurance OfficerGender: Both
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefit as per organization Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meet the above requirements should apply (hard copy, Application box are keep in the following address) at :Executive Director, Reproductive Health Service Training and Education Program (RHSTEP), House # 1060, Road # 07, Avenue # 8, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka 1216.
Please write the position applied for the envelope. Only short listed candidate will be notified
RHSTEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and any kind of Harassment Free Organization.
Application Deadline : Dec 08, 2019