Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Finance Officer
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Nov 26, 2019
: Dec 05, 2019
- Duty Station : UP Country Office, Dhaka
- Reportable to : Finance Manager
- Purpose: The position will support to the UP Dhaka Office`s Accounts, Finance and Administration functions to ensure smooth operation of accounts, financial management. He/she will be responsible for providing logistical support and petty cash to all project and programme staff.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Accounts Maintenance:
- Under the supervision of Finance Manager, oversee all Dhaka Office accounts, including banking, petty cash, timely bill payment, filing of vouchers and scanning bill-vouchers;
- Ensure that - all official payments are made on time, all financial transactions in conformity with a) the organisation's Financial Procedures Manual and b) any relevant donor requirements;
- Ensure all accounts documents, including bills, receipts and dockets, are safely and securely filed according to organisational procedures
- Prepare all vouchers/as assigned and maintain all required books of accounts at field level and timely payment of all sorts of bills
- Monthly reports on project base shall be submitted to Dhaka office.
- Distribute monthly payroll to all staff according to the calculation of payroll by the FO and prepare vouchers; as required.
- Assist with Bangla typing and preparation of NGOAB related documents as required.
- Logistical Support:
- Provide logistic support to UP staff in respect of tickets, accommodation, vehicle hire (when required).
- Ensure all official visitors to the organisation's field office are treated with courtesy and respect;
- Information Management:
- Timely Courier all letters & documents into appropriate addresses and copies of key project documentation to the organisation's field Office.
- Be responsible for internal network including weekly back-up of files.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of computers.
- Comply with United Purpose's policies and practice with respect to protection of children and vulnerable adults and other relevant policies and procedures;
- Other duties as required by from the Finance Manager and/or Country Directo
At least Bachelor's degree in accounting/Finance/ Business management with at least 2 years of relevant experience
At least 2 year(s)
- Personal Specification:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Bangla;
- Excellent ability to translate from English to Bangla and typing skills required.
- Excellent computer skills with use of MS office including use of Excel, Word and power point etc.
- Knowledge of working with accounting software desirable.
- A good team worker and ability to work closely with other team members;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- According to UP HR policy, an attractive salary with following admissible fringe benefits will be offered to selected candidate:
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Gratuity (equivalent to 1 month Gross Salary)
- Yearly Bonus (equivalent to 1 month Gross Salary)
- Out-patient medical benefit
- Health & Group Life Insurance.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category