Job Location : BRAC Head Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop training guidelines and procedures, training module, handouts, circular, memo, Terms of Reference (TOR), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Information, Education and communication (IEC) materials related to training of SHRC.
- Facilitate training on sexual harassment and bullying related complaints redress mechanism for staff and stakeholders.
- Documentation of processes related to investigations including notice serving, hearing, preparing charge sheet and producing timely report by maintaining sensitivity and confidentiality with the highest levels of efficiency and propriety
- Manage the complaints documentation to ensure that all complaints communicated are carefully handled and appropriate follow-up action is taken.
- Develop an effective training calendar, visit plan and maintain accordingly for the organization on building safety culture across the organization.
- Prepare concise and timely reports on activities related to investigations as required and present the report to the SHRC forum. Prepare bulletin, produce quarterly and yearly report on SHRC activities.
- Assist to conduct research related to the situation of sexual harassment and bullying within the BRAC.
- Undertake any other related duties as assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
LLB/LLM or any other relevant discipline from any recognised University with minimum second class in all exams/CGPA 2.5 and above or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is preferable
- Experience in disciplinary process and charge sheet producing will be given preference.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting