Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
mPower Social Enterprises Ltd.
: Full Time
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Banani, Dhaka
: Not mentioned
: Nov 14, 2019
: Nov 30, 2019
- mPower is a pioneer and global leader in "Development Intelligence", business intelligence for the social development in government and non-government sectors. If you are passionate about changing the world and improving the lives of millions of poor and disadvantaged people of the world combining both creativity & cutting-edge technology, apply for our Project Manager vacancy.
- Duty Station: Head Office in Banani, Dhaka with occasional field visits as per project needs.
- Job Description: mPower Social Enterprises Ltd. mostly deals with clients from Government and Non-Government Organizations. During the project life-cycle, regular monitoring of deliverables from different stakeholders within deadlines is absolutely necessary. We are looking for someone who will take complete ownership of his/her projects from initiation to closure.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Stakeholder Management:
- Earning client's confidence through proper communication and quality delivery within deadlines.
- Assigning tasks with proper deadlines and in an effective manner with a clear concept of what needs to be done.
- Regular communication with functional teams regarding the progress of assigned tasks.
- Raising flags for potential delays along with the options for resolution.
- Project Execution:
- Assuring proper handover of projects from sales team.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining roll-out plans, resource allocation plans and budgets regularly.
- Communicating precise scope of work to different functional teams (Development, SQA, Solution Design, Training, Finance etc.).
- Completing projects within budget and timeline.
- Maintaining all project documentation.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Preparing Inception Report, Project Learning Document and other project monitoring reports.
- Assuring adherence to standard processes and raising concerns for any and all deviations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / ICT related subjects with an MBA (preferred) from a reputed university.
- Candidates from different disciplines are welcome to apply if they have previous experience in technology project management.
3 to 4 year(s)
- 3-4 years of work experience in ICT/Software project management.
- Prior experience in Government/NGO project management will be treated as an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Advanced communication skills to do effective and goal-oriented project management.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with clients and internal teams to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assess crisis situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Ability to perform logic driven negotiations with project stakeholders.
- Strong decision-making capabilities based on the available information
- Keen observation skills with attention towards details to identify different issues of existing projects and coming up with optimal solutions.
- Proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to Pick up new skills and processes quickly and rigorously.
- Managing and working cooperatively with all relevant project stakeholders in a tactful and effective manner to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Project Management tools.
- Competitive salary package.
- In-house catering service for lunch & snacks.
- Income tax paid by the company.
- Two festival bonuses
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category