Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Project Implementation Manager
mPower Social Enterprises Ltd.
: Full Time
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Nov 14, 2019
: Nov 30, 2019
- mPower is a pioneer and global leader in "Development Intelligence", business intelligence for the social development in government and non-government sectors. If you are passionate about changing the world and improving the lives of millions of poor and disadvantaged people of the world combining both creativity & cutting-edge technology, apply for our Project Implementation Manager vacancy.
- Duty Station: Head Office in Banani, Dhaka with occasional field visits as per project needs.
- Job Description: mPower Social Enterprises Ltd. mostly deals with clients from Government and Non-Government Organizations. After successful completion, each of its projects moves into the service level agreement phase. During this phase, issues raised from day to day field operations needs to be solved on the go. We are looking for someone who will take care of the projects during this phase.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing Client Communication:
- Communicate effectively with clients at field and headquarters level during project implementation to identify the issues/bugs/bottlenecks during the post deployment phase.
- Manage and resolve client complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep the client updated regarding the issue resolution status on a regular basis.
- Operational Activities:
- Regenerate issues reported from field.
- Logging issues in JIRA as they come with proper priorities, deadlines and assignees.
- Track the issues to closure.
- Cross Checking and verifying the system to ensure that all the issues are resolved.
- Determine the resources (time, budget, equipment, etc.) required to solve the issues and assuring proper resource allocation.
- Configure and manage JIRA for issue resolution life-cycles.
- Managing in-house stakeholders:
- Communicate with different functional team leads and assure timely deliveries from them as required.
- Escalating through proper channel for potential delays in issue resolution.
- Prepare project wise periodic reports to showcase the statuses of our live projects to the top management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / ICT related subjects with an MBA (preferred) from a reputed university.
- Candidates from different disciplines are welcome to apply if they have previous experience in technology project management.
3 to 4 year(s)
- 3-4 years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance/ Client Relationship Management/ Tech Project Management.
- Prior experience in Government/NGO project management will be treated as an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Advanced communication skills to do effective and goal-oriented project management.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with clients and internal teams to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Assess crisis situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Ability to perform logic driven negotiations with project stakeholders.
- Strong decision-making capabilities based on the available information
- Keen observation skills with attention towards details to identify different issues of existing projects and coming up with optimal solutions.
- Proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to Pick up new skills and processes quickly and rigorously.
- Managing and working cooperatively with all relevant project stakeholders in a tactful and effective manner to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Project Management tools.
- Competitive salary package.
- In-house catering service for lunch & snacks.
- Income tax paid by the company.
- Two festival bonuses.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category