- Contract length: Regular
- Job Location: Dhaka with at least 40% field visit
Job Description / Responsibility
The role: The Deputy Manager-MIS will be responsible for maintaining project database, analyzing and preparing reports within stipulated timeline under the overall guidance of Deputy Director-MIS (Implementation). S/He will maintain regular coordination with thematic teams, MIS managers of region and districts to ensure planned deliverables. The incumbent will play vital role for of eMIS implementation, performance tracking and capacity building. S/he will maintain and update training data in Trainet routinely and design of several assessment tool, assist in setting up MIS and Data Quality Assessment (DQA) system for the project and maintain data base. S/he will also ensure a complete, reliable, updated and ready to use database for all indicators, assist thematic team through providing required data and analysis, develop online dashboard independently.
Master's/Bachelor Degree, preferably in Statistics/Urban and Rural Planning/ Public Health or relevant subject from a recognized university.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years' experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, preferably in maternal, newborn and child health related project intervention.
- Proven experiences in working in partnership with MOH&FW, USAID and NGOs would be added value. Familiarity with DHIS2, DGFP MIS is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on statistical analysis, database management, data presentation and report writing.
- Computer proficiency in advanced level Microsoft Excel and statistical analysis package-SPSS is required. GIS is desirable. Web/dashboard programming (JS/ JAVA) skill will be added value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla
- Ability to work under pressure
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House No. CWN (A) 35, Road No. 43 Gulshan – 2, Dhaka -1212 Bangladesh.
Save the Children in Bangladesh is the leading child rights organisation with innovative, quality programmes and advocacy, including during emergencies. To maximise impact for children, we will use resources efficiently and act with courage, ambition and integrity.https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/