Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (1 year)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop communication content and material for Volunteer for Bangladesh;
- Create database of all volunteers, update time to time and also need to gather information from ground level to identify and select potential youth for Volunteer for Bangladesh;
- Assist to follow up running activities of the Programs. Also, documentation and report monthly to his/her supervisor;
- Write Program proposal, event report and meeting minutes regularly to engage & connect new volunteers;
- Assist to identify material for capacity building workshop for youth and support training providers to organize training session, district travel, learning sharing meeting and cross learning visit;
- Communication with the youth network centrally;
- Plan, Organize and Monitoring the National Program;
- Event, project and program Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Conduct monthly team meeting and communicate with other departments;
- Ability to prepare event, project and program budget;
- The program officer will be responsible for bill closing;
- For Budget prepare and bill closing communicate with Finance department will be one of the key responsibilities;
- At least 25% working hours have to travel in various districts level to communicate, train and to build relationship with the volunteers of the Program;
- Make travel plans for targeted District;
- Support other staffs in district travels and logistics management;
- Take proactive, creative and innovative steps to build purposeful relationship between youth and community. Preserve and promote Volunteer for Bangladesh among Districts;
- Operate & monitor concern Districts social media;
- Design and organize new programs /activities idea for volunteers;
- Produce & Manage material for social networking website.
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with preference to the degree in Development Studies, Media/ Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- At least 1 year of experience in relevant field (Volunteerism or Youth Development).
- Creativity with the ability to execute on projects and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and cloud base tools.
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
20,000 - 22,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you are interested then please send your updated CV with recent passport size photo to [email protected] with subject line "Application for the position of Program Officer, Youth Development Program" Without subject line application will not accepted.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Application Deadline : Dec 07, 2019