Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure the process of procurement of goods and services with transparent and cost-effective manner.
- Collect quotations from authorized vendors and ensure good value for money
- Ensure keeping accurate records of procurement in the online procurement trackers
- Act as a sole individual managing car, flights & accommodation for project staff
- Management of travel agents, Transport vendor and hotel vendors
- Maintain office inventory for assets, office supplies and submit monthly report.
- Ensure material delivery to the schools and other location with a strict deadline.
- Arrange logistic (food, training venue etc.) support for all project related events
- Coordinate between project staff and venue management team selecting food menu for the event
- Prepare and process payment for all type of procurement and travel related cost.
- Arrange to provide tax and VAT challan copies to the vendor when demanded
- Maintain effective working relationship with key stakeholders in Education sector, INGO, RtR etc.
- Maintaining office filing system and ensuring the security and confidentiality;
- Supervise office cleaning staff and security guards in project office
- Ensure any other support asked by the supervisor and management team
Master's degree in Commerce/ Business Administration or any other relevant subject
At least 5 year(s)
- 5 years of relevant experience in Office Administration. Experience with INGOs will be given preference.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment skill
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh---Coxs-Bazar/Officer--Administration_R-01159
Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2019
Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they?ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.http://www.roomtoread.org.