- Based in Cox`s Bazar District Sadar)
- Initially the contract will be for 1 year with possibility of extension
- Position Overview:The Officer, RM&E works as monitoring lead for the project to ensure program and data quality at upazila and school level and provide supportive supervision to RM&E Associates for ensuring timely reporting of the Project activities on Reading Advancement. S/he also coordinate filed level implementation of planned assessments for the project. This position reports to the Project Manager and provide support for preparing different reports.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Frequent monitor the ongoing program and support technical team to improve the program quality
- Check reported data with primary data sources and ensure data quality and documentation
- Provide on job training on data collection, data archiving, data analysis and reporting to field level project staff
- Collect and archive program data, analysis and prepare different analytical reports illustrating trend
- Conduct Data Quality Monitoring, Library Rating System including data collection, data entry and report preparation;
- Assist CO RM&E team for conducting planned assessments of the project
- Participate different program and events of Room to Read
At least Master's degree from a reputed university, major in Statistics/ Education/ Social Science or any other relevant subject
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring and research work including, data collection, analysis, data quality checking and managing project database
- Strong knowledge in MS Office software package as well as database software such as STATA is a must
- Expertise in data analysis and preparing analytical reports is a must
- Experience and comfort in using computers, web and android-based applications for data collection and analyzing is a must
- Experience using customized project database will be a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of current evaluation methodologies and techniques in data quality monitoring
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions will be a plus
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- iscretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh---Coxs-Bazar/Officer--Research-Monitoring---Evaluation_R-01155
Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2019
Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they?ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.http://www.roomtoread.org.