Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure and coordinate timely implementation of the project activities;
- Manage the project budget through timely forecasting and expense tracking;
- Coordinate with donor, country management & technical team, local level government officials, school authorities and other stakeholders;
- Prepare and submit different reports in timely manner;
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team. Oversee the performance of the project staff;
- Respond to donor requirements, host donor and government visits;
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary;
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans;
- Collect all the necessary local level approval related to project as and when required;
- Managing project administration;
- Coordinate timely local level procurement and distribution at the school level;
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor and verify the programs' progress and impact;
Master's Degree in Education/ Business Administration/ Project Management/ Social Science or any other relevant subject;
At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum of 10 years' related work experience with minimum of 3 years project management experience;
- Strong planning, budgeting, administrative, supervisory and program management skills;
- Good knowledge and understanding of education issues and priorities;
- Strong interpersonal communication, language and computer skills.
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through : https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh---Coxs-Bazar/Project-Manager_R-01152
Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
"Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply"
Application Deadline : Nov 18, 2019
Room to Read is a US based international non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. To achieve this goal, we focus on two areas where we believe we can have the greatest impact: literacy and gender equality in education. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills they?ll need to succeed in school and beyond. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia. To learn more about Room to Read, please visit www.roomtoread.org.http://www.roomtoread.org.