Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh. Health is one of the core sectors of DAM. This sector is running drug treatment and rehabilitation centers and implementing Primary Health Care Program along with its other program like Tobacco Control, communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention, TB control, mental health care and providing health services to Rohigya people living in Bangladesh. Health sector of DAM is going to execute a new project titled "Health Nutrition Voucher Scheme for Poor, Extreme Poor & Socially Excluded People". Urban health care support -Voucher Scheme-a new approach health care promotion. DAM Health Sector is going to recruit some competent and self-motivated individuals for the mentioned position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Organize and facilitate different types of awareness program like Court yard meeting, Video show, Popular Theatre etc.
- Data collection and input for different types of survey
- Conduct BCC session for message dissemination at community level
- Communication and coordination with project stakeholders to execute project activities at community
- Organize and Conduct project related meeting with project stakeholders
- Supervise community volunteer to implement project activities
- Implementation of different activities through PRA Method/tools
- Provide training to the community volunteers
- Assist technical officer to execute project activities
Masters in any subject with basic Computer literacy
At least 2 year(s)
Minimum 2 years experience in NGO sector (Experience in health related field/ Female candidate will be preferred).Gender: Both
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 19, Road # 12 (New), Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1209.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a large well-known NGO established in 1958 and works in the fields of education, livelihood, health and human rights thus serves the disadvantaged groups of population towards their improved living.http://www.ahsaniamission.org.bd