- 1 position, based at CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office
- The duration of the proposed contract is up to September 28, 2020
Job Description / Responsibility
Masters in Political Science, Public Policy, Governance and related sciences.
7 to 8 year(s)
- A deep commitment to the mission of a better future for the Poor and Extreme Poor (PEP) of Northern Bangladesh.
- Strong knowledge of existing national and international laws and policies.
- S/he will have strong skills in the understanding and addressing the rights and abuses associated with violence and family law, with land access and tenure, access of fishing resources, local government reform for empowerment and national disaster policies including climate change risks to contribute to the overall goal of facilitating lasting change by challenging the forces in society that produce and reinforce poverty and injustice.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the structure and functions of government agencies and organizations working directly and indirectly on issues of the PEP.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, lead and carry out advocacy activities.
- Ensure and Promote GEDI and be GEDI sensitive, creating an enabling environment where diversity can flourish and all staff and stakeholders experience inclusion and appreciation.
CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits, Day Care Facilities etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting