Community Development Centre (CODEC) invites application for the position of `Branch Manager` from the potential Bangladeshi nationals for CODEC Micro Finance Program.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare annual planing on the basis of collected information from Program Organizer.
- Justify all sorts of credit proposal and ensure disbursement of loan at field level and preserve all document up to date.
- Prepare branch FIS Report on the basis of MIS and submit this report to regional office on time.
- Organize weekly meeting and discuss with Program Organizer and Branch Accountant regarding achievement and target fill up and other problems.
- Maintain good relation with local communities.
- Field Visit is mandatory.
- After completing of probation period (06 months) Along with Basic salary - House rent, Hardship allowance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Fund, Transport allowance, Mobile allowance, launch allowance, Group Insurance, Special Insurance coverage for sickness, Leave En-cashment, festival bonus, Micro finance allowance and other admissible allowance/facilities will be provided as per organization rules.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years experience in Micro credit program especially as Branch Manager in PKSF funded program in reputed NGO.
- Should have valid motor cycle driving license.
- Report writing skill both in English and Bengali.
- Computer skill is mandatory.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
Barishal Division, Chattogram Division, Jhalakathi, Khulna Division, Laksmipur, Noakhali, Patuakhali, Pirojpur
as per organization policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot-02, Road-02, Lake Valley R/A, Hazi Jafor Ali Road, Foy's Lake, Khulshi, Chittagong, Bangladesh
CODEC is a National NGO working with the disadvantage coastal and fisherflok communities for their socio-cultural and economic development.http://www.codecbd.org