British Council is offering an exciting opportunity for a development professional interested in tackling the complex issues of Food Safety Governance.
Job Description / Responsibility
British Council is looking for a Coordinator for its Food Safety Governance project as part of the British Council PROKAS Programme. S/he will coordinate action on Food Safety Governance contributing to internal knowledge sharing and best practice development. This is a great opportunity to use existing consulting, project coordination, management and technical skills, while growing capabilities within a rapidly growing programme.
- Experience of working in the development sector and in governance programmes;
- Experience of working with CSOs, government, or private sector / trade bodies;
- Good understanding of food safety issues in Bangladesh, especially around poultry production;
- Good understanding of transparency and governance issues in Bangladesh;
- Experience in partnership management, programme development and programme implementation
- Good communication, facilitation, presentation and representation skills
- Strong understanding of gender and diversity issues and experience in integrating these into programme
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Respectful culture with a great team.
- Flexible work environment.
- Opportunity to affect real change.
- The British Council is the UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are on the ground in six continents and over 100 countries, bringing international opportunity to life, every day.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd