Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers' Association (BNWLA)
: Full Time
: At least 30 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Oct 31, 2019
: Nov 29, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Arrange and conduct family counseling session
- Community counseling sessions
- Conduct Mental State Examination (MSE)
- Conduct psychosocial counseling support to individual/group
- Trauma counseling support by experts
- End assessment of counseling support / certification (make ready for economic empowerment process)
- Family Follow up of the trafficking survivors
- Follow-up of trafficking Survivors
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Masters preferred, Bachelor Degree in relevant fields may be considered for experienced applicants.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in light of psycho-social counseling especially in line of trauma counseling, family counseling, psycho social counseling etc.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
- Compensation & Other Benefits: As per organizational policy and budget provision of the project.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category