Job Description / Responsibility
- Working with the TC operation team to ensure the smooth running of Teaching regular operation across 3 centres.
- Establishing, acting upon and maintaining the facilities incident record for Teaching Centre premises, liaising with Business Support Team and respective vendors to carry out remedial works.
- Regular checking of the kept items in the classrooms to proactively discover any service difficulties, updating the incident log, reporting to Business Support Services team to ensure proper maintenance.
- Ensuring all the scheduled classes are held on time and that Teaching facilities meet customer expectations.
- Ensuring that the ICT equipment and course-related materials is being signed out and signed in by teachers as per the IT policy in place.
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive inventory record of supplies and equipment for all Teaching Centre premises.
- Manage Teaching Centre storerooms and storage areas, which includes the storage and safe keeping of all Teaching Centre properties and the tidying up and re-stocking of all storage areas.
- Follow up with the Students / parents in terms of Low Call Fill situation for transferring students / cancel the classes & informing students.
- The post holder will understand and make decisions which are affected by Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) legislation and policy. Additionally, s/he will exploit opportunities brought by diversity and build them into all planning.
- The post holder will understand the importance of child protection and ensure polices and processes are in place to offer maximum protection of young people at all relevant events and venues and ensure compliance with BC Child Protection policies.
Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience of working in an entry-level operational role / sales support role.
- Microsoft Excel.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Transport allowance of BDT 9,000 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd