Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure availability of Local Area Network (LAN) and Internet connectivity.
- Ensure systems are secured from external threats like hacking/virus attacks, including regular checks.
- Applications support queries to be acknowledged within pre-defined SLA\OLA.
- Support to the Global IS processes and projects.
- Conduct quarterly IT Asset reconciliation, monitoring unauthorized software installation.
- Planning and ensuring preventive maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Application support for the British Council GTI package and other corporate systems whenever appropriate, such as SAP gui, GCE, Receipt Manager, KOHA, and CRM.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any non-compliance to information security policies.
- Ensure restricted access to server room and physical security of IT equipment.
- Ensure installation of standard and approved software.
- Data Protection audit and compliance.
Graduate in any discipline.
At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2-years IT experience in server administration, networking and providing technical and business application support.
- Capable of understanding and communicating technical issues with non-technical colleagues.
- Contributes to the planning of installation and upgrade work.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd