Category : NGO/Development
Officer, Information Technology
Ayesha Abed Foundation
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Oct 27, 2019
: Nov 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide technical and maintenance support for software, hardware and networking of AAF.
- Monitoring the centre AAFMS Software.
- Coordinate with the software technical team regarding generate new report format or process at AAFMS automation software, software maintenance and solving problem.
- Ensure assembling computer, installation windows operating system and configure required software.
- Prepare weekly report on technical and operational problem for software, hardware and networking.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Must have excellent knowledge on computer assembling, windows installation and required software configuration, configuring and managing LAN, WAN, VPN, and Internet connectivity products (modem, switch, router, firewall), deployment and support for microsoft windows client and server networking.
- Must have skill on communication, analytical ability, report writing.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category